MSXII Sound Design - Swagu Perc Sauce
A new installment series for beatmakers, producers, musicians, film scorers, licensors, and all in between, MSXII Sound Design gives you Swagu Perc Sauce! Captured uniquely from our Zoom H5 field recorder, we've brought back percussion sounds of tambourine, finger cymbals, congas, and other traditional instruments and layered them with footsteps, chimes, pens and pencils, keys, and other everyday objects to bring a one-of-a-kind recording together. THEN, these were treated with that MSXII character...the SAUCE.
We then took it one step further and created loop-based content, one-shots, and other uniquely put together grooves within the kit to leave inspired. Heavily processed, yet optimally put together by producers, for producers. Any genre, any application. Swagu Perc Sauce is what you need. Pick that up now!
- 50 loops, one-shots, and other uniquely put together Perc Sauce sounds in 16 bit .wav format
- Dipped in MSXII texture (lofi techniques, unique digital & analog channels, etc)
- Groove based ideas. One-shot ideas. Tails on. Cut correctly. The stuff most won't do for you has been done. Plug & play feasibility in mind for you here
- Not for resale, repurposing, sharing, or pirating. Support those that support you.
- Compatible with all DAWs, samplers, and iOS devices that accept .wav format