Stix & Thelonious Martin - The NBA Jampack Part 2 (Digital Download)
Introducing the next installment in one of our finest original drum sample libraries yet, The NBA Jampack Part 2 by Stix.
World Renowned Drummer Stix (Official Artist/Drummer for Sabian Cymbals and Ludwig Drums & Drummer for Chance The Rapper) is back with the 5th installment in his Stix - Jampack Series, this time enlisting production & sound design curation from Hip Hop Producer & close friend Thelonious Martin aka. King Thelonious (Smoke DZA, Chance The Rapper, Vic Mensa, Curren$y, Joey Badass)
Stix took an entirely fresh approach to The NBA Jampack (Part 1 & Part 2) enlisting Thelonious Martin to orchestrate the drum kit/sample library with Producers & Beatmakers in mind.
The NBA Jampack Part 2 features 157 Original Sounds (Drums, Breaks, Voacals, & More) created and recorded for Producers to incorporate into their music & compositions.
Using the same recording and micing techniques as previous Stix Jampacks (taught to him by Roots Drummer - Questlove) The NBA Jampack recreates a truly unique sonic aesthetic.
Kit Highlights & Features:
- 157 ORIGINAL Sounds including all original Breaks & One Shots performed, recorded and engineered by Stix & Thelonious Martin.
- Pre-Produced using various effects, signal chains, and analog outboard gear
- Perfect for layering and mixing with existing sounds. These are the building blocks to the BEST drums possible
- Chop from Live Breaks or using existing one-shot samples for your production
- Cole Ribbon Mic -> Analog Signal Chain (3-Mic's)
Peep the Medley produced by King Thelonious: