MSXII Sound Design - Drums From The Bungalow Vol. 1
MSXII Sound Design is proud to present Drums from the Bungalow Vol. 1! This project is the 1st installment in a series of recordings taken while we were recently on vacation in the Pacific Northwest. Built off of a '67 Ludwig Drum set, Drums from the Bungalow is brand new drums recorded with the most vintage, high-end gear you'll find. We spent hours simply recording breaks, hits, one-shots, and more. DFTB Vol. 1 features only a collection of some of the best of that session! Check out the Bungalow 9 recording studio.
Gear used includes (see photos):
AMEK Angela Blue 28x24x2, \MCI JH 16 - 2" 16 track w/quior, transformers, autolocator III, Ampex ATR 102 Stereo mastering deck 1/4 w/Walting Bear Audio mods, Neve 1272/modded by JLM audio to 1290's, API 3124 4 channel, Chandler TG2, Pultec Eqp 1s, Chandler RS124 x (2) stepped pair, Urei 1176 rev f, Coles 4038 ribbon, Neumann U87 (70's), Sony C-37A tube, Beyer 201, and so much more!
- 50 brand new original MSXII drums recorded on the most fantastic gear vintage in .wav format
- Expertly processed for immediate inspiration and usability
- No fluff or filler sounds. All dopeness only.
- Sound designed by the most trusted brand in the field, MSXII
- Compatible with all DAWs, samplers, programs, & iOS apps that accept .wav format