Erik Jackson - Fat Pack
Welcome to Fat Pack by Erik Jackson
Fat Pack, is a one shot collection, focusing on Boom-bap and Jazzy Hip Hop. It consists of 210 files of one shot Drums, Horn Stabs, Piano Stabs, Fender Rhodes Stabs and Upright Bass.
Fat Pack was specifically created for Hip Hop Production.
This Sample Pack features:
- 22 Scratch Loops at 91 BPM. All professionally recorded with a Pure Analog path. No plug ins or VSTS used.
- 4 Drum Kits (94 one shots) included. Recorded in studios across the United States, with the Hip Hop purest in mind. 20 one shot Fat Bottom Kick Layers – Real drum kicks, EQ’d, Compressed and processed with the Akai S950 to give you the low end you need.
- 21 one shots of Upright Bass, Chunky and smooth, reminiscent of A Tribe Called Quest in tonality.
- 31 Horn one shots to load into your sampler and add a bit of delay for that 90s boom bap soul.
- 20 Piano chords to create your own chord progressions. Mellow Vibes!
- 24 Fender Rhodes chords for another option for your progression.
- 11 String loops, recorded in Queens, NY. These are very dope. Hitchcock Vibes. Fat Pack is a truly unique pack with custom sounds recorded from 4 studios with you in mind. All notation keys listed so you can piece sounds together right away.
These are sounds that I feel are missing in sample packs these days and that you can only find on vinyl.
- Universal Audio Apollo Universal Audio S610 Akai S950 Studer
- Akai GX 125 Manley Limiter/Compressor
- Pearl Studio Classic Shell Kit
- Gretch Birdland Kit
- Ayotte Custom Kit
- DW 45th Anniversary Kit
- Fender Rhodes M3 (1982)
- Steinway L 1976
- Kallo Bartok Violin
- Yamaha YAS Saxophone
- Technics 1200 MK2S
- Vestax PMC 005