MSXII Sound Design - Synth Immaculate Vol. 7
After many requests to bring this back, MSXII Sound Design is proud to bring you the famed Synth Immaculate 7! We've spent some time creating some uniquely blended analog sounds from both modern & vintage world class synths. While the samples themselves are dope, we've gone a step further and created multi-sampled instruments in a couple of DAWs (Ableton Live 10 & Maschine [2.7+])!
We realize some synths are insanely expensive so we look to capture the magic in them and create a useful context for you to rock with. Peep Saint Joe on the tutorial for optimal use in the video below!
- 661 samples from 40 custom created MSXII presets from our analog synths such as the Roland JX3P, Arturia Minibrute, Sequential Circuits Multi-Trak and more in .wav format
- 898 mb download (before zip) of sampled sounds from vintage analog synths
- You'll find patches created from blending oscillators from different synths to create new textures & vibes
- Sample library is ideal for unique mapping and structuring and creating eve more new sounds from this base
- Maschine & Ableton not required for use
- You can use these in any program, DAW, sampler, or mobile device.