Mixing Hip Hop Tutorial (Digital Download)
Take your rap vocal mixes and hip-hop beats to the next level
Levels, compression, EQ and everything in between, mix engineer Matthew Weiss shows you how to get the best possible sound out of your mixes and productions.
This product is made available through our partner at The Pro Audio Files x Mixthru
Use this link to purchase: https://goo.gl/2mULiQ and use promo code: drumbroker to save 25%
Learn the following:
- Fix poorly recorded vocals - Can't afford a professional acoustically-treated studio? Need to turn a closet vocal into ear candy? We'll show you how to get the best results out of any situation.
- Make a rap vocal sound larger than life - Do your vocals sound flat and buried? Learn to evaluate, balance and enhance with EQ, compression and time-based effects so your vocals sound great and cut through the mix.
- Identify and enhance key frequencies - Not sure which frequencies to boost or cut? Learn how to clean up a vocal by eliminating buildup, removing noise, and identifying the most valuable harmonic content to enhance with equalization.
- Compress for better tone and dynamics - Does compression, limiting and multiband dynamics confuse you? We'll teach you how it all works and show you processing techniques particularly effective for mixing hip-hop.
- Automate for more exciting mixes - Static mixes are boring. We'll show you automation tricks you can use to bring life and excitement to the special moments hiding in your song.
- Construct mind-bending ambiences - Learn how to use reverb, delay, chorus, distortion, exciters and various other effects to make your mixes sound larger than life.
This product is temporarily unavailable