!llmind - Plug Loops Vol. 3
"Growing up in the tristate area of NYC, I've always been influenced by the hustle and bustle of the New York City streets. The energy, the people, the landscape, the weather, the subways and the amazing musical influences that really embody 'grit'. I wanted to draw on the dark sounds of the NYC cocaine 80's. You can feel and hear these chords and textures in an alleyway, or on the C train headed uptown at 3am wearing timberland boots. It's gritty, it's bouncy and it doesn't only have to just be 'boom-bap'. These loops are truly genre-less, but definitely fulfill the GRIT of the dark streets whether it's trap, boombap, grime or even pop music. A truly one of a kind sample pack that I'm so proud of and excited to share with you." - illmind
- 10 Completely original and unique compositions, ready to be looped, chopped & processed to your hearts desire.
- DEMO DRUMS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Audio stems for each sound set are included!
- All sounds are original compositions, entirely created by !llmind
- Gear used: Emu Proteus 2000, Arp Odyssey, Mini Moog, Fender Rhodes, Korg Micro Preset, Yamaha CS20M, Farifsa Polychrome, Casio FZ-1, Arp Explorer 1.
- All audio recorded on 1/4" Reel To Reel Tape LYREC PTR-1 aka the "Frida" for warmth
- Instant digital download
- Comes in stereo WAV 16/44 formatting
- Compatible with any DAW (Protools, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)
- Read the License Here