!llmind - Stranger Loops Vol. 2 (Digital Download)
!llmind has asked us not to include this in the black friday sale (so the price is double). You can use the promo code to make this $30.
"Here we go! Volume 2! 80's synthesizers are some of the most textured and powerful instruments that still have a significant impact on modern music. When I first heard the music on Netflix's hit show 'Stranger Things', I was inspired, excited & moved. So much so that I've created a set of original samples that draws from those textures. Moog bass, arps, thick synthesizers, lush pads, big chords and inspiring melodies that draw on many different emotions. I'm really proud of this set, and I'm so excited to share it with you guys. Whether it's pop, trap, boom bap, electronic, EDM, house or any genre, this set of samples will instantly help to create your own personal masterpiece. It's like having access to an amazing set of 70's/80's samples from vinyl, the only difference is, all of the audio stems are included!" - !llmind
- 13 Completely original and unique compositions (ranging from 1:20 to 3:00+ in length!), ready to be looped, chopped & processed to your hearts desire (1.92 GB 115 items worth)
- All samples are in full song format with many change ups, OVER 25 MINUTES worth of samples, not just short loops
- Audio stems for each sound set are included!
- All sounds are original compositions, entirely created by !llmind
- Gear used: Prophet 8, Arp Odyssey, Mini Moog, Fender Rhodes, Grand Piano, Emu Proteus 2000, Acoustic Guitar
- All audio recorded on 1/4" Reel To Reel Tape LYREC PTR-1 aka the "Frida" for warmth
- Instant digital download
- Comes in stereo WAV 16/44 formatting
- Compatible with any DAW (Protools, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)
- Master clearance guaranteed *
* (Meaning, if you place a record on a MAJOR LABEL using the sample(s), you will split the publishing with !llmind fairly & Co-Production credit + fair split on up-front producer fee (where applicable) (CONTACT: email@example.com if this is the case). NO sample clearing hassles at all. If the sample(s) are used on any NON MAJOR LABEL platforms, you can do anything you'd like with them (upload to Soundcloud, sell the beat to indy artist, include on beat-tape, etc etc).