Tombongo Presents - Breaks for Beatmakers Vol. 1 (Digital Download)
Tombongo & The Drum Broker present 'Breaks for Beat Makers Vol.1', the first in a series of short drum loop releases from Tombongo. This pack features 98 Loops at various tempos between 70-120 bpm. Recorded at the all-analogue 'Gizzard Recording' in London using a 2" tape machine, vintage microphones and outboard gear.
This packs offers unmixed separate .wav stems for the bass drum, snare drum and left and right overhead channels for each loop so that you can achieve independent control of the levels and greater control of EQ and compression to make the drums pop in your mix!
- Recorders: Studer A80 2″ 16 Track Tape Machine
- Digitising: UAD Apollo
- Desk: Alice Stancoil, 1970′s Quadraphonic desk
- Mics: Calrec 600, shure 545 , calrec CM 100, 10” speaker
- Drums: Yamaha Club Custom kit, 1960's Gretsch Progressive Jazz, 1970's Gretsch USA Bop kit
- Snare Drums: Ludwig 400, Ludwig Black Beauty, Noonan 2 piece brass, Carrera maple
- Cymbals: Vintage Zildjian A’s and K’s